Friday, January 29, 2010

Weigh In: January 28, 2010

I lost another 1.75 pounds this week! That leaves 13.5 pounds until I reach my goal! I am really excited. I keep thinking this will be the week that I start hitting that plateau but so far I just keep losing.
I have been on a 1400 calorie diet but lately I have been trying to eat 1300 calories a day. I tried scaling back to 1200 but that was a bit tough for me. However, I did find that I could easily skim 50 calories off of lunch and 50 calories off of dinner and still stay full and satisfied for the day. Of course the important thing is to make those calories count. Lots of lower fat protein like chicken and fish along with a good helping of veggies.
Well, today is the start of another week. We shall see how it goes. We have a date night tomorrow which means eating out at yet another restaurant that I can't figure out calories for. And this time it's not one that I am familiar enough with to plan ahead. Hopefully there will be something I can eat and still do alright. I may have to really hit the exercise extra hard too. Well I hope to be posting next week with yet another loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment