Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekly Weigh In: Jan 21, 2010

Well my husband certainly got in his "I told you so's" yesterday. It definitely was my cycle that kept me from showing the true loss that I had. I did make up for it at this week's weigh in. I lost 6 1/2 pounds! (That was actually a combination of 4 weeks, I just had a fluke day last week where during my cycle I suddenly gained and then lost it the very next day.)
Anyway, that puts me at 175 1/4 pounds. I have not been this small since my daughter was born 8 years ago! I was so excited that I screamed when I saw the number. I freaked everyone in my TOPS club out, but when I explained it they understood and congratulated me. They are a great bunch of girls!
So now I am 15 1/4 pounds away from my goal. I am so excited! I can actually see it happening this time. The greatest part is that I seemed to bypass any plateaus this time around. I usually hit them about this point. I think that is due to the fact that I am exercising regularly, and I mean vigorously exercising. Anyway, I hope next week I have some more good news and will be just a little bit closer to my goal!

1 comment: