Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sonic Treat: Lo-Cal Diet Cherry Limeade

Last night we were bored and tired of being indoors. My husband recommended taking our daughter to Sonic for a late night treat but knowing how I had to watch my calorie intake he wondered if I was alright with that. I said no problem, I will just get a diet soda. Well, when I got there I saw on their menu that they offered a Lo-Cal Diet Cherry Limeade so I thought I would try it. It was really great! I was anxious to see how many calories I had when I got home and at first I was really upset. It appeared that it was 350 calories. I was like, what?? Well, it turns out that the first number on the Sonic Nutritional Guide is the weight of the product. I was much relieved to find that there were only 10 calories in my yummy Lo-Cal Diet Cherry Limeade drink! So if you have a hankering to just go have a treat, Sonic offers an alternative...at least for now. I read that it may be a limited time only offer so go give it a try and let them know we like it. Maybe then it will become something we can enjoy anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment