Thursday, January 28, 2010

Journal: Hectic Week!

It really has been a hectic week. There have been some added stress and events that came up and therefore I struggled to get my exercise in, but did manage to do it. The problem is that other things seem to suffer, like housework. I am keeping the house picked up, but I sure could use some time to do some extra scrubbing! Trying to prioritize my other activities along with exercise is a goal of mine this next month. I won't give up my exercise time, but surely there is a more productive way to manage the time I have left!
I am a bit worried about my weigh in tonight. I did alright this week but I did eat out twice. While I made good, healthy choices, it is tough to figure out how many calories the products actually are. The restaurants around here are more family owned and not chains, so I can't just get the nutritional information to be sure. I guess we will see how it goes.
I also feel like my exercise has been slacking. While I have been doing it, I haven't been feeling the burn. I can't figure out if that's because I am just not giving it my all, or maybe it's just easier for me. The last couple of days I really hit it hard though, and I sure am feeling it!
I will post my weigh in results tomorrow, so we shall see how it goes. I hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment