Thursday, January 21, 2010

Delightful Bread

When dieting you quickly find that every calorie you eat counts. That is why when I make a sandwich I use diet bread. It used to be that I would eat a low calorie bread but I would not enjoy it very much. Of course that made it hard for me to even want a sandwich. Then about a year or so ago I found this newer diet bread by Sara Lee called 45 Calories & Delightful. It comes in 4 different flavors, White, Wheat, Whole Wheat and Multi Grain. They are all really good and flavorful but my favorite is the Wheat. At 45 calories a slice, compared to regular bread which is about 80 calories a slice, you save 70 calories on every sandwich you eat!

Now I can enjoy more sandwiches, afford to have toast with my eggs or even have a slice of toast and sugar free jelly for a snack that's only 55 calories! Finding these simple ways to cut calories can make a huge difference in dieting. If you eat a sandwich every day at work for lunch you just cut out 350 calories in one week just by changing the bread you eat! And this bread, unlike other diet breads, makes you not notice it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment