Friday, February 5, 2010

Weigh In: February 4, 2010

I am very excited to report that I had another good weigh in yesterday! I lost 2 1/4 pounds. This was really amazing since I had a couple of days where I know I did not stay within my calorie range (especially on Mom's Night Out) and was not able to exercise much due to my cold. I am sort of afraid that I might have it show up the following week. My plan is to make sure that does not happen by really sticking to my calorie limits and getting in some vigorous workouts this week.
I am now only 11 1/2 pounds from my goal. I am so close I can almost taste it!! (Ok, taste is probably not an appropriate word to use in this context! How about FEEL it? That would be an accurate statement because I sure am feeling better than I have in years!) As you can see, I am very excited. There was talk at the TOPS meeting about me becoming a KOP because I will be the only one in our little group that is. I hope I can do a good job at motivating others to join me there. I would love to see us all reach our goals. I hope you all have a successful week as well. Just remember to face it little by little, day by day and choice by choice! We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment