Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Journal: Slow getting back on track

I am feeling better but it's still hard for me to get in a good workout. I seem to be so out of shape by just taking a few days off here and there. I can't seem to build the stamina back up as quickly but I am working on it.
It doesn't help that this is my cycle week again, so I could be looking at another bad weigh in. Tie that together with the lack of exercise and I don't know what to expect when I face the scale this week.
What I do know is that I am really working on trying to prioritize some things and it is harder to get my exercise in while doing that. However, when I haven't been "exercising" I have been moving furniture and doing some deep cleaning. My hope is to find that one day where I can really clean the house well, and still manage to get my exercise on other days. It's definitely a work in progress.
I'm looking at getting a hot air popcorn popper to replace my microwave popcorn. I have done that once in the past and the thing died after one month of use. I eat popcorn EVERY night for my TV munchies snack and whatever one I get, it needs to be able to work hard and work often.
Other than that I have just been busy with church work, schooling my daughter and the other usual wife and mother stuff. I still haven't had much time to read blogs, let alone write them. I am missing my encouragement from reading about others. I hope to get to that later this week. Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment