Friday, February 12, 2010

Weigh In: February 11, 2010

Well, even with the week I had I managed to lose another pound and a half! This makes it official, I now have less than 10 pounds to go to reach my goal. I can't believe I will soon be able to say that I am not overweight anymore! At least I am not classified as "obese" anymore. I think that the title "obese" is applied way before it's necessary, but that is just me.
I was also proud of my mother yesterday. She hit an important weight loss milestone as well. She hit a number that she has not seen in 27 years! Way to go mom! I am doing all that I can to encourage her to keep up the good work!.
So here is to another week. I finally managed to get some exercise in, which is probably what helped me on the scale. My muscles sure are feeling it. I really want to start to work on toning the trouble areas now. I want my belly flat again, if that is even possible! Well, I hope you fellow bloggers have a great and successful week!

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be sooo excited to be so close! How nice for you that your Mom is also losing right along side of you. That must be nice to have someone you can go through this journey with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exciting news. You are getting much closer to your goals. I enjoy how you have stayed positive through this and stayed focused. Keep up the great work with your articles and please stop by my health blog sometime. The web address is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete