Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh In: March 2, 2010

Well, I lost another 1 1/2 pounds leaving me with only 5 pounds left to go to my goal! I can not believe I am so close. Of course I weigh in again tomorrow. This post is so late because I have had a horrible week. I have been down physically so my exercise has been almost non-existent. I have eaten a bit more than I had been as well. I am hoping to come through with a turtle tomorrow (staying the same weight) but fear there might be a small gain. (Especially since I have a special luncheon that will not allow me to really regulate my caloric intake that afternoon.) Regardless of how it turns out, I hope to be up and around and back to my usual self by the end of the week and working out enough to make up for lost time.
I also hope to be able to put up a few more blogs soon about some other foods, tips and programs I want to share. I hope all you fellow bloggers have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment