Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekly Weigh In: March 11, 2010

As I suspected, I had a slight gain this week. I gained 3/4 of a pound. Since I had such an off week my goal was to see if could maintain my weight this week, but I did not. I think it boils down to the fact that I did not get in ANY exercise all week long. I know that I could have eaten those portions had I exercised.
Well, this week I am cracking down and I will get all my exercise in and not eat over 1400 calories each day. I will get that 3/4 pounds back and then some.
I also hope to get back to the blog more this week and share some things other than my weekly weigh in. I have been a bit preoccupied with personal problems but I am staying focused. I think it was a good test for me to have some trouble come. So, while I gained 3/4 of a pounds and did not get in my exercise, what I did not do was let my stress lead me to turn to my old friend of comfort...chocolate cake (and other fattening "comfort" foods). So even with the slight gain I still feel I had a successful week because while I did eat more calories, I still made wise food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment