Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh In: March 18, 2010

I had another good week and lost 2 3/4 pounds leaving only 3 pounds to go to reach my goal! I will not be weighing in the next week though, as I will be out of town and have really struggled getting exercise in this week. I am working more on maintenance this week and hope to get back to losing again next. I am close enough that I am not sweating it and am using this time to try and figure out how to live life staying at a healthy weight rather than constantly thinking about losing some! It will be an interesting transition as it has been 10 years since I have done that.
However I was successful in the past and maintained a healthy weight for over 5 years. The lack of exercise was the biggest factor in starting to gain the weight but poor food choices have ultimately been my downfall. For the first time in my life I actually enjoy eating healthy. I find fresh veggies so much better than fattening side items! Granted they still have to be cooked, I am not a raw veggie eater, though I can tolerate the occasional carrot and celery stick if need be.
Anyway, I will have no weigh in to report until April 1st. I hope to be at my goal by the end of that month if not before!

No comments:

Post a Comment