Monday, May 20, 2013

Journal: Starting Over

I have had a really rough year between my arthritis and other issues that I are affecting my blood pressure.  We haven't figured out what it is so for now I am on medication.  Between the two my exercise has really dwindled and as a result I have put on about 15 pounds so I am working on losing it again but with severe arthritis it's going to have to be a different routine than what I had before.

During my nuclear stress test I discovered that walking on a treadmill with an incline was actually easy on my knees.  For some reason I thought it would be worse, but it's not.  It is actually better.  So I have been starting by doing some walking.  I am using my journal again to track my exercise so I can keep track and be kept accountable. Here is what it looks like so far this month. 



I have also quit TOPS so I will be doing this on my own.  It wasn't the program that I had trouble with, it was the time.  I had to let one of my clubs go and that was it. So here I am, on my own.  Let the losing begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment